Eligibility for admission in B.Ed. Course
• Candidates who have Passed Graduates and Post Graduates may apply to College with at least two school subjects of the Graduation level.
• As per NCTE norms, a candidate should have secured at least 50% marks in the Bachelor's Degree/Master's Degrees Examination of a recognized University.
• Candidates appearing in the final year examination for the qualifying many also apply and appear in the test. If he/she fails to produce the original mark-sheet of the qualifying examination at the the of counseling the claim for admission shall not be entertained.
HOW TO APPLY
• Prospectus and Application from can be availed form the college Office on payment of Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred) for General Category and Rs. 300/- (Rupees Three Hundred) for SC/ST/Woman.
• Applicant can also apply online from college website.
• Application Form Download from the Website must accompany entrance test fee i.e. Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred) for General Category and Rs. 300/- (Rupees Three Hundred) for SC/ST.
The following document duly attested by Gazetted Officer should be submitted with the Application Form.
a. Matriculation/Pass Certificates to verify Date of Birth.
b. Matriculation Marks Sheet.
c. Intermediate/Plus Two Marks Sheet.
d. B.A./B.Sc. Marks Sheet from the University.
e. M.A./M.Sc.Marks Sheet from the University (it available).
f. College Leaving Certificate.
g. Cast Certificate (SC/ST/OBC/BC/Student) from a recognized authority.
h. Residential Certificate.
i. Four recent colour photos (3*3 cms) [Write you Name Application Form No. on the back].
Note : After due date the Application Form shall not be accepted.
From The President's Desk
" Firstly, I would like to extend a hearty welcome to all students and parents, both present and prospective, who have shown a keen interest in GURU PRAKASH B.Ed. COLLEGE. "
From The Secretary's Desk
" GURU PRAKASH B.Ed. COLLEGE has been established to encourage Teacher Training Education to develop the educational systemand environment of the state of Bihar qnd India. "
From The Principal's Desk
" When the isolated drops meet, they share majesty of the Ocean to which they belong. "